Paul is an educator, a retired school principal, a great humanitarian and a certified facilitator of the work of Byron Katie and he is my life-long friend. Paul is a very gifted life coach. So in this episode we do a deep-dive into Paul’s actual coaching practice. You will want to hear this. It is very profound and empowering. Trust me.
In the interview Paul answers the following questions:
- Can you tell us the story of how you were attracted to this particular practice of life coaching?
- Will you tell us the story of how Byron Katy came to create this method of life coaching?
- It seems that this work, like a lot of great teachings is built upon a very simple basic structure. Do you think that that contributes to its effectiveness?
- Was Byron Katie influenced by Buddhism in creating The Work?
- What does a typical coaching session look like?
- Are there any benefits of this type of coaching for people who are suffering from chronic physical issues?
- Does this type of work would lend itself well for people facing the ends of their lives such as in hospice?
- Do you have any final words of advice that you’d like to share with your fellow boomers?
Paul Zavagno’s Contact Info:
CLICK HERE to go to Paul’s coaching website
CLICK HERE to email Paul
Follow Paul on Twitter
Paul is a board member of the Infinity foundation
Paul is also very active with the organization, Habitat for Humanity.
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.