Anne also writes nutrition articles for Nourish Interactive, a web based company that supports parents by providing them with useful information to help them improve their families’ health and educating children about the importance of nutrition and exercise. On top of all that she’s the mother of 3 children.
So obviously, Anne knows a thing or two about diets, weight loss and nutrition.
In the interview Anne discusses the following topics:
- The biggest misconceptions that people have about nutrition
- The foods that have the most positive affect on our health
- The foods that we should avoid
- The many diet fads over the years and what approach she recommends for weight loss that is safe, healthy, and sustainable
- How our eating behaviors affect our diet and health and what are the best ways to improve them
- the health benefits of alcohol, particularly beer and wine, my favorites
- The safety and effectiveness of the ketone, or ketonic diet
- The veracity of the alkaline diet
- What Anne’s own personal diet looks like
- Nutritional and dietary resources that she recommends
Advice for maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle
CLICK HERE to email Anne
CLICK HERE to go to the Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition
CLICK HERE to go to the Mayo Clinic Nutrition & Healthy Eating
CLICK HERE to check out all of James O. Hills books on diet and nutrition as mentioned by Anne
CLICK HERE to go to Kaiser Permanente Healthy Eating
CLICK HERE to go to Anne’s Healthy Eating, Active Living, for Kids & Adults
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.