Cory is the founder and CEO of Catalia Health, a healthcare technology company focused on delivering effective behavioral change. Cory is a serial entrepreneur who has been working in healthcare technology for nearly two decades.He received his M.S. and Ph.D at the MIT Media Lab in human-robot interaction and he received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at the Georgia institute of technology.
In the podcast, Cory answers the following questions:
- How did you come to create Catalia health and Mabu?
- Why Mabu? How did you come up with that name?
- What can Mabu can do?
- How does Mabu learn and process information?
- What kind of information can she provide a patient?
- Is there any way to communicate with Mabu if you are away from home?
- Does Mabu always take on a female persona and if so, why?
- Does Mabu speak any foreign languages?
- So patients are sharing a lot of personal and confidential information to Mabu. What happens to the information obtained by Mabu? Is it safe?
- How have users responded to living with Mabu?
- What has been your biggest surprise from people interacting with Mabu?
- How much does Mabu costs and how can somebody get one?
- Do you have any active studies going on with Mabu? If so, how can somebody interested sign up?
- What do you see as the future for Mabu and artificial intelligence in medicine and patient care?
- Where can people go to get more information and to contact you?
Resources Mentioned by Dr. Kidd:
Autom – Cory’s research project at MIT
Catalia Health – Cory Kidd is the founder and CEO of Catalia Health, which is developing Mabu.
CLICK HERE to see the video of how Mabu works
CLICK HERE to contact Cory Kidd, PhD
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.