Chris is a fellow boomer who will do just about anything for a good story. His latest work is “The Last Baby Boomer: The Story of the Ultimate Ghoul Pool,” a story with a very intriguing premise, especially for us boomers. Or as he puts it, “It’s a coming of old, old age story. Because everyone has to die. But only one of us gets to die last.”
Chris talks about the following:
- Chris talks about The Last Baby Boomer: The Story of the Ultimate Ghoul Pool, and how you came up with the idea for it.
- Chris talks about his days with The Inquirer and shares stories about some of the lengths that he went through to get a good story.
- Chris talks about his blog Eight Days to Amish.
- Chris talks about how his spirituality has influenced his writings.
- Chris also talks about his childhood and the type of kid he was.
- Chris shares some of his bucket list.
- Chris talks about how he would like to be remembered.
- Chris share his advice for baby boomers who are aspiring writers.
CLICK HERE to go to Chris’s website – Eight Days to Amish
CLICK HERE to purchase The Last Baby Boomer: The Story of the Ultimate Ghoul Poolk
CLICK HERE to purchase Use All the Crayons! The Colorful Guide to Simple Human Happiness
CLICK HERE to contact Chris Rodell
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.
Thank you so much!