Paul is an educator, a retired school principal, a great humanitarian and a certified facilitator of the work of Byron Katie and he is my life-long friend. Paul is a very gifted life coach. So in this episode we do a deep-dive into Paul’s actual coaching practice. You will want to hear this. It is very profound and empowering. Trust me.
In the interview Paul answers the following questions:
- Can you tell us the story of how you were attracted to this particular practice of life coaching?
- Will you tell us the story of how Byron Katy came to create this method of life coaching?
- It seems that this work, like a lot of great teachings is built upon a very simple basic structure. Do you think that that contributes to its effectiveness?
- Was Byron Katie influenced by Buddhism in creating The Work?
- What does a typical coaching session look like?
- Are there any benefits of this type of coaching for people who are suffering from chronic physical issues?
- Does this type of work would lend itself well for people facing the ends of their lives such as in hospice?
- Do you have any final words of advice that you’d like to share with your fellow boomers?
Paul Zavagno’s Contact Info:
CLICK HERE to go to Paul’s coaching website
CLICK HERE to email Paul
Follow Paul on Twitter
Paul is a board member of the Infinity foundation
Paul is also very active with the organization, Habitat for Humanity.
CLICK HERE to go to Diane Daniel’s The Weight Loss Nation Facebook Page!
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.