Diane’s mission is to educate the masses about Medicare in order to ensure individuals won’t be taken advantage of and to prevent healthcare waste and fraud.
In this interview Diane answers the following questions in detail:
- Tell us the story of how and why you decided to quit your job in the insurance industry to work as a full-time entrepreneur and Medicare advisor.
- What is Medicare and how does it work?
- What does Medicare cover? And what isn’t covered?
- How does a person turning 65 know what type of Medicare plan is best for them?
- If I’m still working at age 65 do I still need to sign up for Medicare?
- What effect does social security have on my Medicare?
- What is the doughnut hole and what does it mean for us baby boomers?
- What does it mean to be admitted to a hospital “under observation” as compared to being admitted as a regular patient?
- What changes are coming to Medicare and what does it mean for us baby boomers?
- Where is the best place to go for advice on signing up for Medicare?
- What parting advice do you have for us baby boomers in regards to Medicare?
Click Here to contact Diane Daniels
Click Here to buy The Medicare Survival Guide – 2015 Edition by Diane Daniels
Click Here to get a free copy of The Medicare Survival Guide – 2015 Edition (This offer is good for the first 5 people who contact Diane after the publishing of this podcast on September 29, 2015. Be sure to mention The Essential Boomer)
Click Here to go to the Seniors Advisors for Medicare & Medicaid Website
Click Here to go to Senior Advisors for Medicare & Medicaid Facebook Page
Click Here to go to Diane’s Medicare Nation podcast
Click Here to go to the Government Medicare Website
Click Here to join The Essential Boomer Private Facebook Group.
How to Subscribe and leave a review for The Essential Boomer podcast
I really appreciate your interest and support. Subscribing and leaving a review for my podcast is by far the best way to get it seen by more people. CLICK HERE to subscribe and/or to leave a review to THE ESSENTIAL BOOMER podcast on iTunes.