My absolute favorite piece of exercise equipment is The JC Predator Band…I love it because:
- It’s very portable, very light and slips easily into a suitcase making it very easy to turn your hotel room into your own private gym. It easily slips into a door jam, loop over a piece of equipment in the gym or clip on a carabineer and attach it to any anchored device with a loop, such as a screw with an eyelet driven within a stud in a wall or ceiling.
- You can quickly and easily adjust tension – Each handle has up to 3 heavy bands which attach quickly and securely
- These aren’t your mother’s resistance band – These bands can provide resistance that will seriously challenge even the strongest athletes. These are made for business.
- Because of the nature of bands, in which the resistance increases when they are stretched, they are ideal for training for power. This is called Variable Resistance Training, or VTR, and has been shown by research to increase power better than static weight resistance, such as dumb bells.
- The predator band enables you to provide VTR resistance from many angles. It’s great for full-body rotational exercises such as Chops as well as full-body non-rotational exercises such as squat rows and presses.
- Inexpensive – $49 and you’ll want the ORANGE SET.